[opencms-dev] fckeditor adjustments

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue May 19 11:25:17 CEST 2009

Dear Christoph P. U. Kukulies,

the FCKEditor in current version generates div code instead of blockquotes code.

A table in the FCKEditor does not contain a height attribute per default.

The table height attribute is to set in the "Table Properties".

There are some improvements on FCKEditor when switching to 7.0.5:

- FCKEditor in XmlContents now uses the configured CssHandler class

- added full page configuration option to HtmlWidget

- enhanced image dialog

Kind Regards,
Mario

Mario Jäger

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org