[opencms-dev] Redirect Secured Page Requests To Login page

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon May 25 09:31:23 CEST 2009

Hi

by default, opencms will use HTTP authentication, if the user is not logged in and viewing the resource requires a login.
You can change the behavior by creating your own login page (which of course can say "Access Denied" and all that sort of stuff by making a few configuration settings:
  See the second link on the following page for details:  http://opencms-wiki.org/Authentication_per_Page

Sample code for a custom login page can be found at: http://opencms-wiki.org/Custom_Login_Page

Hope that helps
Best Regards