[opencms-dev] Search does not display PDF hits

Beyer Detlef fangmich at medienkonzepte.de
Tue May 26 12:05:25 CEST 2009

Hi Steve,

no difference between published PDF docs in the online version or the
offline version.

The Indexer is org.opencms.search.CmsVfsIndexer
The document type pdf uses org.opencms.search.documents.CmsDocumentPdf

The project is not online or offline but a custom project I created.

When I rebuild the index - the log shows all pdf with "OK" but no
search result shows up :(

Detlef