[opencms-dev] What determines if a template is available in the selectionbox of the properties dialog of a file?

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Tue May 26 23:34:12 CEST 2009

Hi Manfred,

If you mean the drop-down list that appears in the dialog for certain resource types, simply place your template file in the /system/modules/your.module.name/templates/ folder. It should be visible in the list straight away, without restarting Tomcat. (And btw, it is the title property of the template file that is displayed in the drop-down list; if you want it at the top of the list, begin your title with a "-" or something like that.)

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,
Paul