[opencms-dev] What determines if a template is available in the selectionbox of the properties dialog of a file?

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Wed May 27 09:12:47 CEST 2009

Paul-Inge Flakstad schrieb:
> Hi Manfred,
>
> If you mean the drop-down list that appears in the dialog for certain resource types, simply place your template file in the /system/modules/your.module.name/templates/ folder. It should be visible in the list straight away, without restarting Tomcat. (And btw, it is the title property of the template file that is displayed in the drop-down list; if you want it at the top of the list, begin your title with a "-" or something like that.)

Thanks,

I've found my mistake now:

Some of my templates had been created by copying an existing template
from another module as base and afterwards adjusted. But for two of
these templates I forgot to change the "title"-property. So the old
title appeared three times in the list but since the list is very long
at the moment this wasn't visible at first view.

> Hope this helps you.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

Regards,
Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |