[opencms-dev] quirks when publishing in 7.0.5

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed May 27 17:31:19 CEST 2009

When publishing a sit e in 7.0.5 I'm getting a window with
progress bars in several steps. First a list is created,
then some details are filled in, after that I'm getting a box with some
other progress bar that has a legend "null" left to it and while the
progress bar is still grwoing the OK button is already enabled and one
is tempted to prompt the question in front of it (it is something like
are your sure or do you want this to be published or something, forgot
for the moment) and click the OK button. I did this once prematurely
and got a red error message like "null pointer or returning null or
something".

Phew, this queued publishing process is all but stable, sorry to say
that. Hope this being sorted out in the upcoming 7.5. Maybe I'd go ahead
with 7.5 better now.