[opencms-dev] hard time publishing a 6.2.3 to 7.0.5 migtated site

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 28 16:29:44 CEST 2009

I'm trying to bring up a formerly 6.2.3 site to 7.0.5 and I'm having a
hard time publishing.

I had a bunch of red exceptions during the import (I posted some of the
error messages) and now I see that when doing a full publishing objects
simply don't get published. There are no jobs in the queue anymore and
still several objects are "flagged" as unpublished.

I have to publish every single object "manually". Tedious.