[opencms-dev] group Users not available under 7.0.5

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri May 29 12:19:07 CEST 2009

To add a datapoint here: I noticed that another user also has this group
membership of this "Indirect Group". Both users have an exclamation sign
with them ("disabled").

These users were already there with OpenCms 4.0 and migrated via 5 to 6
to 7.

Could that be the reason?

I'm trying now to go into MySQL and see whether I can do something
manually (dangerous?).

It's urgent, please help. Our secretaries want to continue working.