[opencms-dev] OAMP formgenerator 1.3.1 problem on ocms 7.0.5

Ludwig Hunecke ludwig.hunecke at googlemail.com
Fri May 29 20:52:51 CEST 2009

Dear Mailinglist,

I tried to introcude the form generator module but run into some
confusing problems.
If I try to submit a form and send an email, I get the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.opencms.mail.CmsSimpleMail.send()V
	at
com
.alkacon
.opencms.formgenerator.CmsFormHandler.sendMail(CmsFormHandler.java:1218)
	at
com
.alkacon
.opencms.formgenerator.CmsFormHandler.sendData(CmsFormHandler.java:924)

This problem occurs also if I try to send HTML mails in the class
CmsHtmlMail.

CmsSimpleMail definetly declares the method send. I have checked this
in the source code, from which I compiled OpenCms.

public class CmsSimpleMail extends SimpleEmail {

     [...]

     public String send() throws EmailException {

I can't explain this problem in another way that the formgenerator
module (version 1.3.1, which I downloaded today) has been compiled
against another version of OpenCms or the apache commons email jar.

Has anybody experiences with this issue?

Thanks & regards,
Ludwig

PS: If I try to debug the formgenerator source code, using the up-to-
date CVS code, the lines don't match while debugging.
--
Ludwig Hunecke
Kramerst. 18