[opencms-dev] OAMP formgenerator 1.3.1 problem on ocms 7.0.5

a.westermann at alkacon.com a.westermann at alkacon.com
Wed Jun 3 09:10:47 CEST 2009

Hi Stephan,

the changed email code (due to a new version of commons-email)  has not
been released now. The OAMP formgenerator module has been compiled for
version 7.0.5. If you stick with the released version 7.0.5 of OpenCms
you should not have any problems.

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org