[opencms-dev] OAMP formgenerator 1.3.1 problem on ocms 7.0.5

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at metamesh.de
Tue Jun 2 18:27:36 CEST 2009

The signature of org.opencms.mail.CmsSimpleMail.send() has changed.
The NoSuchMethodError states that it expects the method with a return
type of void. This was true for OpenCms 7.0.4, but in OpenCms 7.0.5 the
signature has changed to a return type of String.

So the solution should be to compile the formgenerator module against
OpenCms 7.0.5 or wait until Alkacon does ;-).

Best Regards,
Stephan