[opencms-dev] Schedule sensitive pages

Jimmy Liang paradoxical.reasoning at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:09:38 CEST 2009

Is it possible for OpenCms to have multiple copies of resources and show
different copies at different times?

Say on October 31st, I want the main index page to be a custom Halloween
themed page. After the 31st, I want the the index page to revert back to the
old copy. I will be away during this time so manual intervention is not a
solution. Can OpenCms handle this? I noticed that I can expire pages to make
them unavailable and change the released date of availability. This however
does not allow me to alternate between two resources at different times
automatically.

Trying to find a CMS that handles this situation elegantly.

Thanks,
Jimmy