[opencms-dev] when links are moving

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri Jun 5 15:22:57 CEST 2009

Hi again

You are right in that the href will need to contain the actual path to the target resource, I think a javascript reference will screw things up (because OpenCms will not know be able to tell which resource is referenced).

Linking to the online-project could also be a problem, although I cannot say for certain.

I hope you figure it out, and please post it to the list if you do. Always good for future reference. :-)

Cheers,
Paul