[opencms-dev] publish with related resources problem

Oscar Mérida oscar.merida at adequa.net
Sat Jun 6 13:00:11 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a problem with the “publish with related resources”:

I have a related xml content with others 10 xml contents (strong relation),
and each of these 10 xml contents have strong relation with an image.

When I publish the first xml content, in the before publish report, the
images appear as "Unpublished related resource, will be published ", but
after the images are not published (they do not appear in the report the
report of the queue of publication).

Does someone know something?

Thanks.

Óscar Mérida