[opencms-dev] preventing folder from being published

a.westermann at alkacon.com a.westermann at alkacon.com
Fri Jun 5 16:27:59 CEST 2009

Hi Christoph,

it was never possible to tag a folder as not publishable. In "italics"
are resources which are out of the availability time range.

Check out Advanced -> Availability in the context menu.

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org