[opencms-dev] Not possible to open a page in offline mode

Johan Olsson Johan.Olsson at sgu.se
Thu Jun 11 08:56:52 CEST 2009

Hello,
we have upgraded to OpenCMS 7.0.5. We exported the content of the old
site, then imported it to OpenCMS 7.0.5 and published the content. Now to
the problem:

it is not possible to open a page in offline mode. A new page (explorer)
is opened, but it is empty. In online mode it works fine. Before the
publishing it was possible to open a page in offline mode. In the adress
field of the empty page there is a redirect, like:

http://mysite/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/commons/displayresource.jsp?resource=/mysite/index.html

but nothing happens. We have not found anything strange in the log-files.
Annyone elese having these problems? Thank you,

/johan