[opencms-dev] Not possible to open a page in offline mode

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Jun 11 11:24:56 CEST 2009

This sounds like a part of the workplace may not have been exported into the file system.
I cannot guarantee that this will solve things for you, but you should make sure that all export folders (including the resources sub-folder in your static export directory) are writable and then trigger a static export not through normal publishing but by triggering a static export in the DB administration function of the Administration view.

Best Regards
Christian