[opencms-dev] 7.0.5: publishing queue limited?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jun 13 13:02:55 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 12:38:04PM +0200, Christian Steinert wrote:
> Christoph P. Kukulies ha scritto:
>> During examining why my objects, e.g. images in /sites/mysite/galleries
>> (around 1000 objects) are not getting published and I end up with
>> publishing them manually with click-shift-click, I'm wondering whether
>> there might be a limit which is reached.
>>
>> But there is no error message saying such.
>>
> I have also published several thousand resources together again and
> again without there being an artificial limit

I have cleaned up everything meanwhile. Could it have been that the
publishing queue just stopped when it came across an error. I remember
there was some resource UID being missing. I also had links into
resources that I had prevented from being published by setting them as
expired. Sometimes one can screw up the system terribly, as it may seem
:-)