[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8

drakanor losdrakanos at gmx.net
Mon Jun 15 21:48:15 CEST 2009

We have have done something similar with OpenCms 7.0.5 with nested XML
content. The main XSD defines general form properties (target, recipient(s),
landing page, multilingual stuff etc.) while every input element is a nested
object, which can be freely defined. The elements are then put together into
a "floating" form by a jsp script. Add some validation (can be easily done,
e.g. by JQuery validation plugin) and you have a quite flexible dynamic form
builder. As far as I know our customers are making heavy use of it.

Roman