[opencms-dev] Sorting files in explorer view

Jakub Zemanek jakub.zemanek at qbizm.cz
Wed Jun 17 10:35:39 CEST 2009

Hi

In OpenCms editor there is the explorer view where one can see the files in
the "current" folder. I am wondering if user could sort the files in the
list, eg. by name, title, size, date,... - similar functionality to std.
Windows' Explorer.

The functionality should be in the graphical framework, 'cause if one
displays e.g. relations to the source, the list is sortable. So I am
wondering why this is not used in the std. file view.

Thanks