[opencms-dev] Problem with Default-Creation of english content on Multi-Language site

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Wed Jun 17 21:30:05 CEST 2009

As far as I can tell, that is not the case! In my case, the locale for
english
was definatly filled by the system on reopening a newly created content-file
that before had only locale "zh" inside of the xml. I confirmed that before
by looking at the control code. And in addition only after reopening the
contentfile, there was a "[-]" only behind the german language and not
behind
the english and chines language in the ComboBox.

Eska