[opencms-dev] Problem with Default-Creation of english content on Multi-Language site

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Wed Jun 17 21:32:11 CEST 2009

Hi Eska,

did you set the property locale to "cn" on the chinese folder? Did you
set the property locale-available  to "cn" on the chinese folder. I'm
out of the office (and away from a testing environment) right now but I
think this should prevent the mechanism of filling the default locale
node in the XML content with your only language version you have.

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann