[opencms-dev] Problem with Default-Creation of english content on Multi-Language site

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Wed Jun 17 21:43:35 CEST 2009

Hi Achim,

locale property is not set, because in this system (which i am only
upgrading),
the selection of langauge to use for creating the HTML-creation is done
through passing a request-parameter or getting it from the session. I can
try
tomorrow, if setting the locale of a file changes that behaviour I get. But
anyway,
that should not be the correct way of the system handling entered content,
because
then the Copy-Button does not really make sense.

Thanks

Eska