[opencms-dev] Role fine granulation

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Jun 18 19:13:12 CEST 2009

Hi Christoph,

hope you are doing well, it was nice to meet you at OpenCms Days 2009!

For 7.0.5 or 7.5 you can't have the desired functionality out of the box, but someone could extend the admintoolhandler, or something like this to allow only certain actions for certain roles (like exporting data).

Another easy solution would be to have a scheduled ExportJob which does the export of one or more folders or all sites for your secretaries.

Best Regards,
Arash