[opencms-dev] Probleme when editing an OpenCmsString with HtmlWidget defined

Achim Westermann a.westermann at alkacon.com
Tue Jun 23 14:38:58 CEST 2009

Hi Eska,

that method returns a different widget for a different value ;-).

But if you are talking about different widgets returned for the same
value...

It could be that you have copied an XSD from one resource type to create
another one and forgot to rename all the outer names ending up with same
- looking XML. There is some caching (for layouts, mappings,...)
depending on the XML names.

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann