[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7.5 on GlassFishv3

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Jun 26 13:16:49 CEST 2009

Hi Björn,

as I know OpenCms only ran on Glassfish v1.x, I tried to get it up and
running on Glassfish v2.x, but it was not possible unfortunately
(because of the lack of compatibility with J2EE server specification!),
but somebody on this list reported about it that his team was able to
patch the core and run it on GalssFish v2 and I asked him if he could
provide more information from his team about how they got it running,
but I didn't got any feedback anymore or maybe I missed to read the
answer ;-)

I will install Glassfish v3 this weekend on Ubuntu 8.0.4 and would let
you know which kind of exceptions I'm getting exactly shown ;-)

Best Regards,
Arash

P.S: hope you are doing well, it was nice to get you know at OpenCms Days!