[opencms-dev] Wrong packaged org.opencms.ocee.ldap.jar

Rainer Reichel rainer.reichel at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Jun 27 14:12:23 CEST 2009

Hi all,

while I installed successfully OCEE 2.1 I get an error if
I try to syncronize LDAP users:

"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/opencms/ocee/ldap/CmsLdapSyncUsersList
 	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
org.opencms.ocee.ldap.CmsLdapSyncUsersList"

which is indeed right as org.opencms.ocee.ldap.jar is packaged
to deliver class CmsLdapSyncUsersList in org/opencms/ocee/ldap/admin
                                                            -> -----

Regards

Rainer

OpenCms, das Enterprise Content Management System an der Universität
Stuttgart.
Mehr Infos unter http://opencms.uni-stuttgart.de/opencms/opencms/info/

Dipl.-Inf. Rainer Reichel
Rechenzentrum Universität Stuttgart