[opencms-dev] opencms-dev Digest, Vol 246, Issue 6

mishra poonam poonam_bs at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jun 28 10:33:59 CEST 2009

Hi
thanks for reply.... i had tried assigning template in Advanced dialog properties for JSP page... but it didnt find template getting applied on the JSP page.
plz help!!!!!

________________________________

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: comundus connects jBPM workflow engine withOpenCms
      (Arash Kaffamanesh)
   2. OpenCMS 7.5 on GlassFishv3 (Bj?rn T.)
   3. Re: OpenCMS 7.5 on GlassFishv3 (Arash Kaffamanesh)
   4. Re: spring mvc / opencms integration (Mathias Lin | SYSVISION)
   5. can template be applied to JSP pages. (mishra poonam)
   6. Re: can template be applied to JSP pages. (Christoph P. Kukulies)

_

Message: 6