[opencms-dev] equivalent of ${opencms.uri} in the java api?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Jun 29 01:42:59 CEST 2009

An additional method that might help is CmsJspActionElement.info( ... ).

It gives various forms of the current request URI and other information, depending on which information you request. See the Alkacon taglib documentation (there is also a cms:info tag that does the same, and it is documented better than the info( ... ) method)

hth
Christian