[opencms-dev] Problems with OAMP Comment Module on OpenCms 7.5.0

Jonathan Plettenberg jonathan.plettenberg at componio.net
Mon Jun 29 22:23:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've installed the OAMP Comment Module together with the OAMP Webform
Module on a clean OpenCms7.5.0 with no other modules installed.
I think I have configured it properly. I took the standard configuration
for the comment config.

Afterwards I've build a very simple template and included the code for
the comment-module.
It all seems right, but the form to insert a comment doesn't open. I can
only see a Ajax-like-Image-loader.
There is no entry in the Opencms-Log.

My Firebug says:

"Components is not defined
imgLoader.src = tb_pathToImage;"

which seems to be an error in the "thikbox.js".
Maybe there is an issue with jquery, but I can't figure it out yet.

Anybody with the same problem, maybe a workaround? I need some help...

Best regards
Jonathan Plettenberg