[opencms-dev] Add property to explorer view?

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Wed Jul 1 11:13:01 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

you have to edit the manifest.xml of your module or the opencms-modules.xml
and configure the editoptions of an explorertype like

<explorertypes>
   <explorertype name="abcschema"... >
      <editoptions>
         <defaultproperties enabled="true" shownavigation="true">
            <defaultproperty name="Title" />
            <defaultproperty name="locale" />
         </defaultproperties>

But where to define the properties is up to you and your system depending
on filetypes and what you want. I do not think you can configure that for
certain folders, but only resources in general.

Eska