[opencms-dev] Upgrading to 7.5 with a setup which removesthe /opencms/opencms/ part of the URLs?

manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Wed Jul 1 11:57:18 CEST 2009

Just an update to provide more info:

for stripping of the prefixes I used the tutorial of Sebastian Himberger (http://www.sebastian.himberger.de/comp/tutorials/opencms/apache-integration/).

At the moment I wonder if the modifications of the top_fs.jsp and opencms-importexport.xml might interfere with the update-wizard.

If I'll find some time in the next weeks I'll try to undo the changes of the tutorial before running the wizard again.

If anyone has made other experiences while updating a similar installation of opencms 7.0.5 it would be very interesting for me.

Regards,
Manfred