[opencms-dev] Script errors in with Firefox 3.5 / Opencms 7.0.5

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Thu Jul 2 11:45:41 CEST 2009

The strange thing is: it's not happening all the time and on all servers.
E.g. if I log into one of our local intranet OpenCms servers, it's happening
almost all the time. On one of our online servers its almost working fine.

But as I said before, it's most probably a Firefox problem, not an OpenCms
one. We have massive javascript problems in other web applications as well
with Firefox 3.5.