[opencms-dev] Script errors in with Firefox 3.5 / Opencms 7.0.5

Achim Westermann a.westermann at alkacon.com
Thu Jul 2 12:01:57 CEST 2009

Hi Roman,

this could be a time - dependent / synchronization change issue. FF 3.5
has become faster than it's predecessor.

Would be great if those javascript errors would  be posted to see if it
is the same:

Error: node is undefined
Source File: http://localhost:8080/opencms_head/resources/commons/tree.js
Line: 268