[opencms-dev] Manual showing direct edit buttons?

Oliver Berse oliver.berse at snsconsulting.de
Fri Jul 3 20:05:15 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have a JSP file that shows the content of some sturctured content
files.  With "editable=true" for xmlBean.contentload I get a direct edit
button for every structured content. But I want the direct edit button
only for some specific contents. So, how is it possibile to show a list
of structured contents and only some of them with direct edit button? I
guess I have to use CmsDirectEditDefaultProvider. Has anyone an example?

Best Regards,
Oliver
--

SHAKEN not STIRRED
Consulting GmbH & Co. KG

Weidenallee 10 b
D-20357 Hamburg
Telefon: +49 (0)40 411118-0
Telefax: +49 (0)40 411118-88
http://www.snsconsulting.de/

Sitz und Registergericht Hamburg, HRA 104659
Geschäftsführer: André Firmenich