[opencms-dev] Support for tabs in the XML content editor

Beyer Detlef fangmich at medienkonzepte.de
Mon Jul 6 17:43:02 CEST 2009

Hi Achim,

I looked into this pdf - but still from within the editor the new
gallery window opens - without an image or any of the galleries
showing up.

I tried this:

<layout element="ImageSrc" widget="ImageGalleryWidget"
configuration="{startup:'', useformat:false, type:'gallery'}" />

No effect. I cleared the caches too...

Cheers,

Detlef