[opencms-dev] How to structure modules

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Jul 7 10:04:09 CEST 2009

+1 to Christian's suggestion, splitting out content types into a separate
project.  It tends to be view-level stuff which varies most between
projects, whereas with a bit of thought you can probably design content
types - and a good deal of the code which processes them - such that they're
reusable.

Jon