[opencms-dev] Bloated database. How to delete rows fromcms_contents table?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Jul 10 08:33:23 CEST 2009

Laurent - there've been a few questions on the list recently which might
help:

http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=654
<http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=654&local=y&query=delete+histo
ry> &local=y&query=delete+history

They mostly concern the use of the Workplace admin interface to reduce the
amount of historical information retained.  As for removing records
directly, I'd be careful - not sure if constraints are enforced, and you
might end up corrupting stuff.

There's also Alkacon's commercial OCEE module, which (I believe) contains
more powerful OpenCs db management tools.

Jon

  _____