[opencms-dev] Unable to upload video files more than 1MB

a.westermann at alkacon.com a.westermann at alkacon.com
Tue Jul 14 15:26:59 CEST 2009

Hi Arash,

thx for the tip. Perhaps you should add some info:
The field FILE_CONTENT has been of type LONGBLOB in CVS since 27.03.2006
(version 6.2.0). So it only makes sense for versions prior to that.

The statements will not work for OpenCms 7 since it has only one table
CMS_CONTENTS instead of CMS_OFFLINE_CONTENTS and CMS_ONLINE_CONTENTS.

Kind Regards,
Achim.

Achim Westermann