[opencms-dev] FCKEditor: 64 KB limitation of Page-Source and bad HTML-Code export!

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Fri Jul 24 10:22:34 CEST 2009

Andrew,

regarding the copy&paste of Word documents into the HMTL Editor, OpenCms
already has a build in cleanup function to remove all the unwanted style
information that word pastes into it.

To use it, set the "content-conversion" property of the content file to
"cleanup" (without the " of course). This will force a HTML cleanup when
the file is saved.

Kind Regards,
Michael.

Michael Emmerich