[opencms-dev] OAMP Webform with Oracle

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Jul 29 16:07:25 CEST 2009

Hallo Henrik,

you have to set the module-parameter db-provider=oracle. To do that go
to Administration View >  Module Management select the webform-module
and click on Module Parameters, add the parameter db-provider=oracle.
Restart Tomcat.

This should solve your problem.

Regards, Tobias

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org