[opencms-dev] Collector not found after Import?

Jonathan Plettenberg jonathan.plettenberg at componio.net
Thu Aug 6 12:42:14 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

you have to make an additional entry in the
..\WEB-INF\config\opencms-vfs.xml on the new server

<collectors>
                <collector class="yourCollectorClass" order="***" />
</collectors>

Use a unique id in the order-section.

Regards
Jonathan Plettenberg

--
componio GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 7
E-Mail:    componio at componio.net
HRB 9624 - Registergericht Amtsgericht Darmstadt