[opencms-dev] Frontend login and direct edit

Ludwig ludwig.hunecke at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 10 01:21:41 CEST 2009

Hi all,

has anybody got experiences with a frontend- login and directedit
functionality in the non-default site? (OpenCms 7.5)

My situation:

I have got a site /sites/xyz and use a login form, based on the
login.jsp of the templatetwo demo content. Site xyz is reachable over
the domain http://localhost:8081. The domain of the default site and
the workplace is http://localhost:8080.

Problem:

The login works perfectly fine but editing content through directedit
doesn't work. If I try to do so the editor.jsp just redirects me back
to where I come from without showing the editor- form.

I assume that this behaivour is in connection with the fact that I'm
even after login "under" the localhost:8081 URL. But if I try to
manually switch to localhost:8080 (URL of the workplace) I run into
other problems while trying to use directedit (then the site switches
from xyz to default).

Has anybody faced similiar problems and solved them?

Thanks a lot & regards,
Ludwig

--
Ludwig Hunecke