[opencms-dev] Elements don't show up in the list in a new project

Lorenzo Sala troubador at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:05:06 CEST 2009

Hello there,
              I'm setting up multiply projects and so far I created 2. I
started the second one copying the
/system/modules/com.site.project1 folders and renaming it into
/system/modules/com.site.project2
Now, when I try to use one of the template I created for the first site that
have been copied in the second in the editor I can see only the *body
element and none of the others that are present in the template. In the
first project they all show up and work correctly. It seems I'm skipped a
step, any ideas?

Thanx!

Lorenzo