[opencms-dev] Possible bug validation rules with OpenCmsWidgets

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Wed Sep 30 16:18:57 CEST 2009

Hi List,

I use OpenCms 7.5.0 and I create xsd ok in my server developer:

                <xsd:element name="Widgets" type="OpenCmsWidgets"/>

                <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsWidgets">

                               <xsd:sequence>

                                               <xsd:element name="Widget"
type="OpenCmsWidget" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

                               </xsd:sequence>

                </xsd:complexType>

                <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsWidget">

I add rules for validation ok, work! In my server developer.

I export module, and import in my server production, the OpenCms dont
execute validation rules. I have change names for work:

                <xsd:element name="MyArticles" type="OpenCmsMyArticles"/>

                <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsMyArticles">

                               <xsd:sequence>

                                               <xsd:element name="MyArticle"
type="OpenCmsMyArticle" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

                               </xsd:sequence>

                </xsd:complexType>

                <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsMyArticle">

But this make problem for read xmlcontent... malformated... this is bug?
because dont work validationrules with generic name OpenCmsWidget ?

Thank you,

Deivs