[opencms-dev] Re moving folder name from url

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue Oct 6 12:12:37 CEST 2009

Hi Richard,

is it possible for you to create a second site /sites/mysite/ instead of /sites/default/mysite/?

If you also configure this in opencms-system.xml, so the folder name "mysite" would not be in the URL:

<sites>
  <workplace-server>http://mywebsite.com</workplace-server>
  <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
  <site server="http://mywebsite.com" uri="/sites/mysite/"/>
</sites>

--

Kind Regards,