[opencms-dev] firstOnPage and lastOnPage in CmsContentInfoBean

Jens Kreutschmann jens at nephila.de
Tue Oct 6 14:44:11 CEST 2009

Hello,
I was playing around with the <cms:contentinfo/>-tag and the
pagination-feature of contentloads. I can access all the pages i want,
they have exactly as many results as expected. firstResult and
lastResult work fine too, just 'firstOnPage' and 'lastOnPage' dont seem
to work the way they should.

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderPriorityDateDesc"
param="/katalog/test%(number).html|Catalog" editable="true" pageSize="2"
pageIndex="${page}" >
 <cms:contentinfo var="info" />
 <c:if test="${info.firstOnPage}">First on page</c:if>
 <c:if test="${info.firstResult}">First result</c:if>
 <c:if test="${info.lastOnPage}">Last on page</c:if>
 <c:if test="${info.lastResult}">Last result</c:if>
</cms:contentload>

With this bit of code I observed, that none of the collected items gets
'First on Page' and none of the Results but the last result on the last
page get 'Last on Page'

Is this a bug or am i getting something wrong?