[opencms-dev] rebuild from db backup

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Oct 7 21:12:48 CEST 2009

Hi,
You must restore your opencms-*.xml files too, the most important file is opencms-modules.xml file and also the modules.
You don't have any backup of your webapp?
If not, make a fresh installation with a new database, then switch to your backup DB and export the module and reimport it again, but if you had some custom widgets or other classes which had been defined in opencms-vfs.xml or other config files, it might be very hard to restore the whole thing!
Good luck!
Best, Arash