[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.x: WebDAV - no overwriting of files possible - just for confirmation

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Oct 13 16:35:30 CEST 2009

The web folders in Windows are just shamefully bad and barely work at
all, no matter against which server. With Vista it's even worse with
Vista 64 even worse again. It's quite pathetic.

A rather good client that is commercial but inexpensive is webdrive
http://webdrive.com/. Maybe others can also recommend an alternative.

Kind regards
Christian