[opencms-dev] error when installing OpenCms Module Developer in Eclipse

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Wed Oct 21 16:24:13 CEST 2009

Hi Cristoph,

since I think the Module Developer communicates with your tomcat directly,
try to configure the OpenCms servlet mapping without the url rewrite stuff,
like
it should be the same as configured in your web.xml without the leading '/'.

e.g.:

OpenCms servlet mapping: opencms/*
OpenCms context path name: ROOT

That works for me.